Thursday, March 11, 2010
A lesson Learned
Today I forgot to get my files signed and was sent out of class with a number of my fellow pupils. I know that MC sent us out not just because of the files. I think it is because of our attitude and for me, it is also because she has already given me many chances. I don't know why I keep forgeting. I know it is not because I am not bordered. I am! Very Much so. I will try harder. I almost didn't dare to come in when MC said that if we cannot be sure of bring everything in future then we should not come in. This is because I know I will try my best but I honestly cannot say that I will not forget after all it is human nature to make mistake. I know from what MC wrote in her latest blog that she is worried about us and how we are going to climb our next mountain. She asked for our obedience and trust and to follow her method. I know I am usually in my own world a fair bit but the last CA is really a good wake up call. I have to take the bull by the horn and face my greatest problem.. A laid back attitude. MC, I will obey and I will trust. I am very grateful for a teacher like MC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Elliot, I'm glad that at least you are giving this matter some thought. This is the first step to change. Have you thought about what are some actions you can take to at least help you to remember the things that you should get done. Do share with me here if you have come up with some practical things you can do to help yourself improve.
ReplyDeleteDon't just talk. Actions speak louder than words. Show me your sincerity to change. I don't need perfect students. No one is perfect. I'm just looking for the right and humble heart to learn. Is that too much to ask?
At the moment, I can only think of writing down on handbook what I need to do. And making sure I check when I pack my bag.
ReplyDeleteAlso I need to make a new timetable for myself so I am more aware of what I need to do to be ready.
That's great. I hope to you see taking more personal responsibility of your life. That's a mark of growing up and maturity.
ReplyDelete